Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Catchin Up

Haven't blogged in a while, have I?

I reeeally love this one TV show, Pushing Daisies. I don't watch lots of TV, I'm more of a movies person, but this TV show is like the best ever. I swear. It is like the cutest thing ever, and funny, and of course, the whoel murder mystery thing. So good.

Watch it.

Talking about watching things, movies I've seen lately? I saw a movie called The Most Dangerous Game this weekend (I love three day weekends) and it was a great movie. It was black and white, and was perfect with the drama, and adventure, and creepy factor (that guy was CRAZY scary!!). So good. But I won't talk about it at all, cause its the best ever and thte adventure starts the moment the movies starts, so I will ruin it if I say a thing.

later.

I've been having weird dreams lately. Wouldn't it be awesome if we COULD peer into thet back of your head and actually find out what's going on in there?! It would be awesome.

I also saw a lot of Looney Tunes this weekend. I love those things.

Oh, and I'm in the middle of another movie, called The Lady from Shanghai or somematt like that. Tell ya bout it later.

Night.

No comments: