Okay, I'm really short on time tonight, but I have a lot to tell, so here it goes. I will talk about the movies more later.
Tonight's Oscars-- Yep, yep yep. Didn't agree with everything, thought that Alexandre Desplat should have totally won for best composer. Though I really did love the music in up, it really did impact the film and make you feel. That composer was great. Hey, the truth, I really wanted Alexandre D to win for Benjamin Button (amazing). I loved Sandra Bullock's speech, about her husband and the other nominees (really sweet and funny in turn, you make me sick, that was funny). So yeah. I really loved the part that went behind The Dark Knight's sound process. It was amazing to hear, but youu never really appreciate it until you see it, you know?
TV-- Recently discovered Arrested Development. I have never laughed so hard (well, that and the Office). I really do. And Micheal? You want him to be happy so bad, but, but, its just so FUNNY what happens to him. I love it.
Movies...
The list goes on and on here. And I will definatly have to come back to them.
The Pianist (think I already mentioned, but have yet to talk about it)
Adam-- I really did love it.
Bella-- I loved it I loved it I loved it. Jose? That man was awesome, and touching. Haven't cried like that since Sin Nombre.
Ira and Abby-- Quirky and pretty much adorable. You could see the parent-affair-thing from a mile away, though. I loved that actor. Adorable. With the beard? Adorable.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof-- I was instantly mesmerized. I loved it. Paul Newman was so handsome, and and yeah. I loved every minute of it. Everything they did. It has instantly shoot up to my top ten easily. I watched it Friday, and the rewatched it Saturday, then spent this morning watching my favorite parts. I loved how they called eachother "brother-man" and "sister-woman" instead of in-laws. I loved how they captured everything. I loved every part. And seriously, it is one of the sexist movies I have ever seen. The end scene? Oh. My. Gosh. No one can touch that! I loved this movie. I loved this movie. Seriously, it took hold of me in the beginning and never let go.
Alice in Wonderland-2010-- I cannot believe this was PG.
I will talk about everything more in detail tomorrow or whenever I have the chance.
Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment