This weekend has gone by too fast. It's not fair.
No, really.
I'm in the middle of watching this movie called D.O.A. I've been watching for a couple of days but still haven't finished. That sounds kinda contradictory to what I'm about to say, kinda, but it is actually a good movie. I don't particuarly like any of the characters, in fact, I wounldn't mind if good ol' "Paula" dropped dead in the movie, but still good. D.O.A. stands for Dead At Arrival. And it's NOT the '80s redo. It's the good, black-n-white 50s verison of it. No Dennis Quid. (the 80s verison is actually rated R, and I have never watched it) This version (the 50s, that is) has a physco mob dude, who is the bank robber in That Darn Cat. (the ORIGINAL That Darn Cat, Haley Mills, none of this stupid remake that isn't as good as the original. The one with Haley Mills rocks.)
Lalalala. I don't want to go back to school. Homework. Tests. Projects. Teachers..... I'm freaking myself out......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment