Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorry, I forgot

Ok, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you:

I am in love with the Broadway CD of Tarzan.

I know, I dunno it either, but I just LOVE it, and so it hasn't really stopped going through my head of iPod speakers since Thursday night, when I got it. I LOVE IT!!!

Weird, cause I really am not overly fond of the Disney movie. I refuse to watch past to the part of when Tarzan is going to leave Kala.

Hey, what's up with THAT?

Lions, gorillas.
Nala, Kala.
Disney, Disney.
Huh.

Anyway, I will sing for you:

I can learn, I can listen.
I know there something deep inside but,
I need assistance, to go the distance

And who better than me?

To teach me!

Who better than me?

To tell me all you know!

Who better than me?

You reach me

Who better thatn me?!

We'll show the world what we knoooooooww!!!

...........................

I love this CD, I swear.

Later

No comments: