Monday, November 17, 2008

Alfred Hitchcock.....

So yesterday night I watched Marnie. Very good movie. Sean Connery, dude, he is a good actor. And cutish in the rugged way, you know? That movie of his, The Great Train Robbery? That was like my favorite movie as a kid. (I am not missing out on the amusing fact that he played the first James Bond. Haha.) Marnie was a great movie. Very good.

And a couple of days ago, I forgot to mention, I watched A Shadow of Doubt. That was a great movie as well. That girl in it though, geesh, how thick can you get? Seiously? Idiot.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this as well, I think. This Halloween I spent at home, watching both Notorious, which I saw over the summer, and Vertigo. Vertigo wasn't my favorite Hitchcock movie, let me tell you. It is very over the top and creepy, in the bad way, not the good, Alfred Hitchcocky way.

You know, when Alfred Hitchcock does a movie were someone is mad, the ones I find the most scary are the ones that have a slow desent into madness. Thy are much scarier in my mind than the ones that ALREADY have a person who is crazy. Those are still very creepy, don't get me wrong, but the descents are the ones that get me.

Oh, and did I mention, when I was on my trip last weekend, you know, not the weekend as in yesterday was Sunday, but the week before that? I rewatched Dial M For Murder. I am forgeting to write about a lot of movies, aren't I!

I am really not discussing movies like I used to, huh.

Well, I'm sorry. Hold out till next summer, and I am sure to pick it back up again.

And while I'm posting, I would just like to add, that I really liked the end of Quantum of Solace. I was kinda sad when he threw down Vesper's necklace, but the whole serial dater? And the Canadian lady? Yeah.

"We are school teachers. And we just won the lottery."

No comments: