Changed the video bar up. It has:
Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
I Can Go the Distance (The Original One from the movie, Hercules)
I have liked Linkin Park for a long time, but this song has been strangely addictive to me lately.
I Can Go The Distance is a good song. I don't care what you think, so there. The remix by Lucas Gabreel is not bad.... for the first two minutes. But after a while it is so annoying you need to soak your ears in something less toxic, like the soundtrack of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. (I mean this all literally.)
So yeah.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow becca becca the way you say "soak your ears..."..its SO cool. a very interesting and unique phrase..mind if i start using it?
use it all you wish!
(this moment has been copyrighted by the becca mellor industry of phrases. all legal issues apply. thank you for your cooperation)
Post a Comment