Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching my breath.

Hi.

So, I know I haven't full out blogged in a while, so sorry about that.

SO!

I might as well explain, the video in my last post is one of Steve Carell at the Gloden Globes 2008, so, last year's. It is really cute and funny, so yeah. Watch it.

So, January 1st, that was a Friday, I went to see the movie Valkyrie in theaters. I really really liked it. It got terrible reviews from the critics, but, you know critics. When they say something is terrible, they usually change their minds in a couple of years. Yeah, it was about someone trying to take down Nazi Germany, so you already know the ending, but it is still so good!! The loyalty of all of those men, it was amazing. I really loved the blonde dude who was the main guy's assistant. He was awesome. And the blonde young kid who turned them in? (He was like a Sound of Music Rolf, but HIS actions actually have very real results.)That kid will be haunted for the rest of his life by that. The reast of his life.

I thought it was a rather powerful movie at that.

So the 10th, a Saturday of the next week, I watched a movie, ahhhh, X2. You know, X-men 2, but they needed to cut out the MEN for fun and to confuse people. People like me. ANyway, so yeah, watched that. Not as good as the first X-men, but hey, the first one WAS awesome. Rogue and Iceman have the cutest like geeks (or mutants. Whatever.) in love thing going on! So cute! And Wolverine is his usual little tough-on-the-outside, teddy-bear-on-the-inside act together. The Wolverine is awesome.

That Sunday, the 11th, was one of the most memorable days of my life.

And that brings us to today!! I will probably think of SOME other movie I have watched, but, hey, whatever.

Today is a Friday (thank goodness), and I just finished watching Cool Hand Luke like an hour ago. I had never seen that movie today, but Paul Newman is one of the best actors ever, so..... The Sting, is like one of my favorite movies of all time, he is so good in it. Being a grifter has never looked so appealing before. Anyway, Cool Hand Luke. Gosh, what a movie. So good. I dunno, I just, I, and with the Paul Newman? And the dogs were like that man's children..... And the whole 'your dirt in my ditch'? So good.

1 comment:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

DUDE!!! I want to see Valkyrie SO BADLY!!!!! I'm glad you liked it!!!! I need to see X-Men someday. I never have so I guess thats on my neverending list of movies to watch.