Hi!
I haven't blogged in forever and a day, I know, I'm sorry, blah blah...
Ahhhh. My fingers feel good, you know, stretching out on a keyboard again. I mean, I guess it's a good thing that I haven't been on the computer for a while, if truth be told.
So! Here are the BOOKS that I have found very interesting lately...
The book I just finished was The Princess Bride by Willian Goldman. I love the movie, so I thought, hey? Why not. And I was totally glad I said that ionstead of why. It was rather good. (Though, to my embarrasement, I DID google S. Morestern or whoever because I, he, didn't TRUELY know with a COMPLETE conviction if it was a joke or not. So now, I say to all readers who fall for practical jokes, THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON. I am kinda disappointed in myself that I fell for that.)
I also read Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson (think I spelled her name right) which was SO GOOD, if not very sad. I felt at some points that my heart was being ripped out of my chest. And that sadness-headache, you know what I'm saying? Yeah. I regretted when I had to return it to the library.
Before Chains or The Princess Bride, I read Speak, also by Laurie Halse Anderson. That girl, Melinda, was the funniest thing around. Knocked the competion out of the ring for the dry humor event.
I am going to start a new post for some of the movies I have watched turning my long blog-silence beacuse a)I am paranoid of this thing not posting and all my words just disappering and b)no one likes reading foprever long posts, and I tend to blab on and on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment