Sunday, December 27, 2009

Da, da da dadada da. Dadada da. Hey Jude.

So, here is the update.

The last real movie I watched, before Christmas, like the weekend before this one (it seems like such a long time ago, but it was, what, eight days ago?) was Sunset Boulevard. That movie was so awesome. I loved it. But it was so incredibly CREEPY. Ugh. When he was in that woman's house, even when he first stepped foot inside, I was yelling RUN RUN RUN!! She gave me chills, with the whole, "I am big! It's the screen that got smaller" thing and the hysterical crying then the, "Oh, you DO love me! I've never been happier!" and all that. Ughhha!! (That was me shivering)

I thought that William Holden was good. He is a fun actor to watch, you know, act. I liked him in Stalag 17. He's one of those guys who when I first saw him I didn't think he was that handsome, but then you watch him on screen, and half-way through the movie you think, oh, yeah, he is one good-lookin' guy! Weird.

The other movie I watched was (500) Days of Summer. I had been really wanting to watch that movie, and was planning on renting it on DVD, but then it was on the plane! Don't know if it was my good luck or not (but I will be counting it as good), and I think I still might rent it, althought it's not as high on my list anymore. Anyway, I watched it on the plane, so the quality was not fun at all, because they cut some scenes, you know, right, and one minute I can't hear a thing, next my ears are blown out, then I am back to not being able to hear a thing. Whatever. I really like that actor, though. Think he's cute. He was in Brick, yeah?

Talking about Brick, I don't know if I have already written this or not, but I really hope Rian Johnson writes does something new soon. He wrote and directed Brick and wrote and directed The Brothers Bloom. Both of them! And they are both some of my favorite movies. I just don't think that critics like Rian Johnson very much. Cause both of his movies are not tragedies, or comedies. They don't have horrible, depressing endings but they don't exactly have happy endings. They are hard to put in a real category.

But I love him!

Okay. So I have talked for a long time.
It is just so good to talk somewhere where you don't feel depressed talking in your native language.

Later, have a good evening.

No comments: