Oh, and another update on my current mindset.
See, the bad thing about my blog, is that I write something, then change my mind about it, but then when I am bad on the blog, my thoughts are somewhere else completly so I don't get to edit it it and like yell to the world "I don't think that anymore!!" so how the world views the blog-me is totally different from how the world views the real-me.
Anyway, update!
Keanu Reeeves. Don't really like him all that much (kinda feel sorry for the guy). But I still totally love the Matrix. Kinda think he is not that great of an actor.
And I had something else to say. Something.... that now I have totally forgotten.
Oh well.
Oh, and another thing! Just a random thought. I don't want people to hate me, or throw stuff at me or something. But (and as I type this I feel like a traitor to my generation...) I really don't think that Christan Bale is an amazing actor. There! I said it! Look, I have nothing against the guy, nothing at all. And I don't think he is a bad actor. I just don't get all the raving comments about him. Maybe I'm missing something really crucial.
Okay. Now I am really and truely signing off. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment