Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ta-Dahh!!!!

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in so long now. It got really bad-- the more movies I watched, the more afraid I was of blogging them and forgetting some. So I let it get really bad. I know. The logic didn't even make sense then. So, here is the list. If I forget some, I will blog again and add on to the list.

Sherlock Holmes (2009)
Avatar
The Incredible Hulk (I watched most of it, at least)
Better Off Dead
Good Dick

Yep, I think that is most of them. I also watched these movies, but so long ago that I'm not even sure is I put them on another list or not:

Sin Nombre-- That was a really good movie. A hard movie to watch sometimes. I grew so so attacked to the two main characters, both the girl and the boy. (Spoiler for ending, but I have to say it...) At the end, when he is shot, I started to cry unconrtolably. I had grow so attached to him, and to just die, so young, when he was helping, and she really dependened on him-- and to hear her crying out his name, it really stuck something deep in you. I actually had to go on google and look up the actor, to assure myself that he HADN'T really died (I see the flawed logic in this, yes, but it did comfort me). I am glad I watched it.

Moulin Rouge-- It was... okay. I was not thrilled with the plot. Kinda lame. But it was worth it to hear "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" infused with Madonna. Hearing Nicole Kidman singin' "'cause we're living in a material world, and I am a material girl." And I like that actor, I am forgetting his name at the present, the guy that was also in 2005's The Island? I liked him in that too. He has a pair of lungs! He was cute, singing. But, yeah, the ending was the strangest thing.... Annoying plot, really.

Harvey-- Cute plot. I love Jimmy Stewart, though, that's what really sealed the deal with me on this movie. He made the movie lovable.

The Class (2008)-- It's this French movie. But even with subtitles, I couldn't figure out what the plot was supposed to be, so I only watched half of it. Didn't like it. There was no story.

United States of Leland-- I liked this quite a bit. I really like Ryan Gosling (except that terrible movie he made, The Notebook. But I like him enough to forgive him that judgment error. Besides, I can't blame him. It seemed to have put him on the map. But I hated that movie.). And the one scene, with the father, correcting a grammatical error in a charity add? That was a completely brillant part. I really did enjoy this movie. The character, Leland, had a lot of interesting points of view. I like thinking about everything that was in there. And the ending was the best, the parting scene? Great. Brillant movie.

Paper Hearts (2008, I think)-- I liked half of this movie. I did grow to really like the main character, Charlene, and the interveiws she conducted were hilarious, and fun to watch. I liked the director/best fried guy. He was nice. But I didn't really like the love-relationship part between her and Micheal Cerra. Sure, there were the cute parts of their dates, but all in all, the interviews were the best part of the whole movie.

I also watched part of the movie Sunshine Cleaners. The first part of the movie was great and kinda cute in a depressing way, but I lost intrest and stopped watching after a while.

Umm, yeah. I think that is all for now. I will try to remember to tell you about the movies I watched in the FIRST list I posted on this entry.

BuBye

No comments: