Tuesday, June 15, 2010

continued

That's weird. Must of hit something funny on the keyboard. It just posted. Whatever.

As I was saying, Iron Man 2 was a great movie. Or maybe not a great movie, but definatly very fun to watch. Robert Downey Jr. has the arrogant charm down. Somehow he is still likeable and intertaining when his character is being a complete jack ass. I don't think anyone can do it as well as him.

Karate Kid:
The remake wasn't as good as the original in my mind. But what remake ever is? Let me say one thing though: That Jadin Smith is sure cute. A-doooor-i-ble. And c'mon. Some of those moves were pretty cool. But that young Smith kid is the one who kept me from walkin out of the theater, cutie pie. But they over played the slow-motion waaay too much. But the thing was: It was way scarier. Cause he was just a little kid. In a big world. With people who wanted to do him serious harm. A KID.

Prince of Perisa: The Sands of Time:
The stunts were fun. Yep. Ummmm....... What else? Oh, wait, WAS there a plot? Hummmm.... Guess I missed it. But if your looking for something to critize, you will always find it. So let me say this. You can't go into that theater expecting a cinimatic piece of brilliance to fall into your lap. Nope. Just enjoy it for what it is, an action flick that has some funny parts, but is mostly just meaningless fighting. Is that fighting fun to watch? Sometimes. Gets old after a while, but hey. They guy who was the best was the ostrich merchant in the Slave's Valley or whatever it was. He stole the show with his funny lines. Worth going to see it because of him. Aaaand some of the stunts. Some of the stunts were cool. When they weren't hitting you over the head with the "This used to be a video game!" vibe. YES, I know Dustan can jump that far. Stop it, already.

What else did I see? Uhhhh. Oh, right!

Last Song:
This movie couldn't end soon enough for me!! First of all, I absolutly had no sympathy for the main character. Which, right off the bat, is not a good indicator. She was annoying, rude, unsensitive, and compleatly melodramatic. In the not attractive way. What was with the stomping off crying EVERY OTHER TWO MINUTES in the opposite direction of her perfectly blameless boyfriend? EVERY OTHER TWO MINUTES?!?! So annoying!! But what did make me cry was seeing the little boy in such distress in the end, in the stain glass room? Made me cry. AWWW. Wanted to give him a hug. But that was one minute in a hour long fiesta of terrible acting and annoying characters. If I hadn't gone with my friend, I would have definatly left half way through. Or twenty minutes after I could clearly say it wasn't improving for the better. But instead I had a fun time after making fun of it.

So yeah. I think that pretty much catches us up.

No, no, oh, wait! I did watch a new movie out of theaters!! (Knew there had to be something...) I saw a movie, Heart and Souls. With Robert Downey Jr.? Yep. Talk about it later. Maybe.

Later.

No comments: