Uggghhh! I hate when I get this behind then there is all this backwater I have to sort through of movies I've seen and not written down and all that. It's a very annoying nagging sensation to have forgotten something. Like an itch.
Okay, so I have seen:
Iron Man 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
The Last Song
The Karate Kid (2010)
Huh. I guess I haven't seen as many movies in the past month as I thought I did. I can't remember seeing any new movies out side of the theaters..... I guess that's it. I do have Cat on a Hot Tin Roof right now. I love that movie, I really do. After you see it once, you can just pop in at any scene and watch for the next twenty minutes contently. Its the weirdest thing, I can nap so peacefully with that movie playing in the background, and I'm just curled up on the couch. I bet a shrink would have a field day on that one, eh?
Iron Man 2:
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment