Another movie that I watched last night was Possession. The only good thing I can really say about that movie was that Aaron Eckheart was cute, with the spikey blonde hair. It wasn't bad enough to be entertaining, it was just painfully mediocre. Painfully.
Oh, and over the summer I watched the movie Stalag 17. That was also one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. Yep, I have a lot of interesting thoughts about that movie that I would like to share, but I just really don't want to at this point.
And talking about points of clarification, I know that the two murderers from Rope were homosexual. Don't think that I am blind and missed that. Another thing I find amazing about Alfred Hitchcock. He did that in the 1940s-- can you imagine? I mean, I don't know all that much about the '40s, but still impressed on this end.
I know, I KNOW that I have seen other movies between the last time I posted and now, but I can't for the life of me remember what.
Oh well. It'll come.
Or not.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment