I watched a movie last night that I loved. Rope, by Alfred Hitchcock. Oh my gosh, it was an amazing movie. I really did enjoy every minute of it. IT is now one of my favorite Alfred Hitchcock's. I think my top at the moment are Notorious, Rear Window, and Rope. And of course Marnie. I do like that one.
One of the things so cool about this movie is that it was shot in a long continuous take. Like the angle never changes, it is just one long long take.
It was great, just all of it, and I really thought that the two students, the two murders, were just beautiful together, and some of the ironic things, and I really don't know how to expalain it. I explained it all to my mom just last night (I was so excited after finishing it and exihelrated (I know I speeled it wrong) that I totally had to tell her. So now I really won't do this explaination of my thoughts justice.
I am totally going to watch it again today.
That movie was really brilliant. Only Hitchcock, man, only Hitchcock can do stuff like that with a camera, that storytelling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment