Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates besides the Office Obsession are as followed:

I still haven't finished the State of Play discs. I really should.

I watched a movie called Big Fish. Tim Burton. I think almost all Tim Burton movies look like drunken dreams. I really didn't think too highly of the movie. The son was a whiner, I fast forwarded through most of his parts. And some of it was just kinda boring. And I didn't like the plot. It was sad in the end though. I just didn't like the movie. At all. Which is weird, I haven't blogged about how I didn't like a movie in a while. Wait... G-Force. Ha, that was so bad! But this movie wasn't like hehe how terrible it was like get me out of this room this is so terrible. You know?
But I always seem to be blogging about how much I loved this movie and how great that movie was. So, even though I suffered through that movie (not really-- fast forwarded a lot, truth be told), it is kinda a relief to write a bad comment.

Hasta la proxima. (Did I spell that right?)

No comments: