Friday, June 27, 2008
Angry Spasm About Blog
Ok, so I took of my little poll. YOU KNOW WHY, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD?!?? Because for polls to work, people have to vote. For BLOGS to work, people have to read. I don't care what people say about artful expression and all that, I am annoyed and angry and throwing a temper tantrum!!!! And don't try to stop me!!! Oh, wait, no one WANTS to stop me cause no one CARES, so therefore, no one READS. (Not counting the one person who commented and the 2 people who voted on my poll. It was a tie between Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom) SOOO.........FRUSTERATING!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WUT!!! No you will not give up! ugh becca becca just b patient ok. gawsh!!! i didnt get to vote and i was going to. WAH!! o well. anyway dont get frustrated because i read and i care. hope ur having a blast in texas. luv ya!
awww, thanx lara lara, u made my day..... lov ya, miss ya, wish i could see ya sooner
Post a Comment