Hey, I just caught myself doing this a while ago:
I was on Yahoo, the homescreen for it, you know, with all the news and stuff? Well, I was looking through all that stuff, and clicked on GLOBAL WARMING: TOP SCIENTIST SAY......... , and as soon as I realised what I had clicked on, I moved on and clicked on some pointless article about how some women don't like iPhones because their nails are to long or somemat. Then to an article about AMY WINEHOUSE: IS SHE SICK?? I mean, what stupid, time consuming things am I reading just to distract myself from reading about how our planet is in trouble? I mean, what if EVERYONE did that?? Than global warming will NEVER be dealt with. And that would really suck for everyone on our planet. I'm just saying, its kinda pitiful that more people care about Amy Winehouse's husband going to jail than who gets elected next for president. And I'm not saying that I eliminating myself from that catagory, or saying that I don't have faults in stuff like this. I just think that our world won't be able to support that many more people who try to ignore what is going on, and rather live in caves when it comes to starving people.
I guess I'm just in one of those moods right now....
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment