Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chit Chat

I watched Kung Fu Panda today in the theaters. You know, it was a movie that I would have never picked out on my own, but I thought it was good. Maybe people should wait to watch it on DVD though. But if you have no idea what to watch with a little kid your baby sitting or something, it would be a perfect movie to watch with them.
So the appointed YouTube video for today is the Japanese Potty Training Video!! A pastor from my chuch showed me this, hahhahaha.
I had found this really cool animation thing that I could post on this blog, and it was on here for like 10 minutes, but then I got all paranoid of computer viruses, cause the site I got it off of is a post it yourself thing, so I took it off. Because it would really suck if my computer crashed just because I had posted a dancing pizza on it. No matter how cool that pizza may or maynot be, it is just not worth it. Yeah, I'm disappointed too.
I think I will have a really big problem with double posting the first couple of weeks of this new blog. So forgive me in advance. I can't help myself. This blog is my new favorite toy. And no expenses :) Yeaaahh!!!
Anyway, I think I better be off. Oh, and before I forget, please a little feedback would be nice. The 0 COMMENTS thing below this post is kinda getting to me.

No comments: