Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Woah, Scary....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7456357.stm

check out this link all my fellow bloggers. And watch your tougue!!

2 comments:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

Ok Becca Becca. I feel speciall that I'm the first person to comment on ur blog!!! Woohoo! ok here's the thing u need to like tell a LOT of people about ur blog like if u e-mail someone say at the end of ur e-mail o by the way i hav a blog peeze read and comment it. Then u give the person the link. I feel sad that u think that after awhile u may forget about ur wonderful blog..(tear tear) idk it's really nice to hav a blog because it's like better than writing in a journal and it's like all about u. but hey it's ur blog so u get to do wutever u want with it. ok well c ya! ily! luv ya!

The Queen of England :) said...

ily 2 lara lara. thats for the pep talk about "my wonderful blog". hahahha, just kidding. o, and sorry i didnt say hi to gunther eariler today