Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boo-Hoo :(

I've been looking around at some of the other blogs, and all I have to say is WOWW.... My blog is pitifully pitiful compared to my neighboring blogger, who has about ten thousand friends and all these pictures and stuff. I don't think a single person has read my blog yet, and this one guy had posts dating back from liek 2005, whick seems like a really long time ago. So my June Resoultion: Mission Make My Blog Awwesome!!! First I will need people to read my blog, and pictures, and find some place that has safe videos I can put on my blog. (Anyone know where I can get safe animation-like stuff to put on my blog? If you have read earlier, as in 3 hours earlier, into my blog, you would have learned about my pitiful little moving pizza story.) So yeah. Queen of Enghland out..

No comments: