Monday, June 23, 2008
Testing..........
So I have a new blog!!! Ok, I have no idea who would ever read this, I mean, there is nothing really that interesting for me to write about. INTERNET SAFTY so no mentioning like, ummm, anything about my life. I figure I'm just going to talk to myself, write about movies I've seen and books I've read, and evantually this blog will be completly forgotton by me and everyone who wanders across it. Who would read it besides people I already kn0w and say, "Oh, come read my blog"? No one. Not trying to be cynical, but I do sound like a hater of blogs. No. Thats no the case. I love all the people who write in there blogs everyday and get people to listen to them. I am all for those people!!! I love those guys!!!! I'm just not one of those people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment