I am currently watching Food Channel's Next Star, which is now my new favorite show. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I have no movies now, so, as an act of desperation, the TV went on. And, viola!! Seriously, this show is the funniest. First of all, it ephisizes on talent and things other than looks, unlike, umm, every other show on the history of reality TV shows. And YES!!! (im watching it while i am blogging) My least favorite guy went home and there are only four people left. But Las Vegas?? I would pay NOT to go there. Don't send tehm there judges!! And what the heck?? I TV show about CAKE is on?? The Ace of Cakes... Its like that show L.A. iNK, you know, with the tattoo artists? But with cakes. Or, at least that's what it looks like 2 and a half minutes into it. Changing channel....Turning off...... Why is nothing good on at 12?!?! That's the time people have the TIME to watch TV!!
So, why did I start blogging in the first place? (I broke my July resoultion of not blogging more than once a day already.... that's just sad....) Ok, a public announcement: I will be gone for the next 2 weeks. I mean gone. No cell phone. Calls. Texting. Blogging. Email. Letters. Yes, it is sad, but it's not like the people of the World really care about my blog as a whole, so, I don't feel like I am depriving the world of anything mandatory. So, no, I have not quit my blog, or gotten mad at you, or anything like the silent treatment, or whatever. I miss anyone who is reading this.... (I am counting one person.)
I lov ya out there reader!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment