Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I should be packing

Ok, so I have to pack my bags. I just want to say a couple of things really fast:

1. My email isn't working. As in, it won't load a SINGLE THING. Frusterating, no?

2. I watched this great movie, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, which is possibly like, the funniest movie I have ever seen. Shot way up into my favorites list. But I will talk about it more later, because I really have to go.

I love everyone out there!!

2 comments:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

Whoa Whoa Whoa there!!! wait y r u packing..AGAIN!? Rosencrantz and Guildenstern ARe Dead..wut that about sounds like my kinda movie..lol. ok well ttyl queenie!! ily!! <3 ciao bella!!

The Queen of England :) said...

i know, lara lara, it IS your kinda movie, you would have laughed really hard, we should watch it when I am home again!!!