Ok, so I am going to be visiting my Uncle and Aunt, and am not sure if I will have internet access or if I will even want to USE internet when I am over there, so this may just be goodbye for the next, like what, five days I think it is? So there's a warning to you. No, no, don't cry silent reader, I shall return. Do not mouring the lost of like 18 posts a day. I will be back before you know it.... I think I just might be going crazy, being away from home this long. Thank Godness for laptops. And you might be asking, Why? Why don't you take the laptop with you to your Aunt and Uncle's, O Great Bard? Well, its not reall MY laptop to take, so it is staying here.
Sorry the sarcasm is layed so thick today.
This isn't one of my best days.
I woke up at 8 in the morning today and am still grumpy.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment