Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Visit to the Non-Fairy Godmother who Doesn't read Labels

Ok, so my internet was down. Than I was visiting my Self-Appointed Godmother, which is a very important once-a-year event, so I didn't want to be on the computer. And then I came back home, and, what's this?? My internet's down. But the computer guy was nice enough and it was restored in less than a half hour. And why do you need to know this?

So guess what?? While we where driving to my Self-Appointed Godmother's (and, yes, she was really self-appointed, the summer I was 12) and the magic of Craig's List granted me a drum set. Yes, you read right. I now have this sweet little drum set that totally rocks my world, and is super easy to transport and electronic. Ohhhh, yaeah. I like how a regular set sounds better, but the last thing I'm doing is complaining about my new toy. Ha, when I tried to show of my new toy to my Self-Appointed Godmother, she said, "You brought me a TV!!" (i shake my head and point to the label) "A DVD player!!" (no.) "Ohh, a sound system!!" (I gave up by her 5th guess. I was laughing too hard.)

No comments: