You know what I can't get out of my head?
Innocent by David Cook. I havn't ever heard the original Innocent, but that really has nothing to do with anything. The funny thing is, I really don't care about the chorus, but the regular lyrics and vocals in the beginning are great. Its usually the other way around, isn't it?
Okay, so I saw the cutiest litter of puppies today. There were seven of them, and it took all my willpower not to take three or four on the spot. My two favorites were one I named Wolf Boy (who just happened to be a girl, when I looked closer) and Jeremiah. Wolf Boy was the only one in the litter to have brown spatches on her black coat, hencec the name, cause she looked like a little wolf or something wild. Jeremiah, I never learned the gender, but the pup just LOOKED like a Jeremiah, so everyone will just have to deal with it. Jeremiah was totally black and had a white stripe running right across the forhead, the cutie. What was even worst, was the owner was giving them away for free if they went to a good home, so I could have totally taken both of my babies. I'll see Wold Boy and Jeremiah every summer for the rest of my life, I hope they go to nearby homes.........
On a lighter note, on the 5th of July I saw the best fire works of my life, and on the 4th of July the person who was driving me home ran into a mail box (hahahahahaha) so the car now has a dent the size of a HUUGGEE dinner plate and about as deep as my fist. I personally like it, it gives the car charactor and background, but the driver isn't so thrilled. (And was kinda upset after I repeatedly asked exactly how much beer he had had.) So I had an ok holiday, yeaaah
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment