Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sugar is in my Bloodstream....

So I ended up really liking Mostly Martha. The end is very cute ("I can tell what suger you DIDN'T use..."). But, I'm telling you, you would have to be a very secure man to marry a girl like Martha.

I couldn't go to sleep until like 4 in the morning last night, and I ended up sleeping on the living room couch, so I was awoken at the unholy hour of 6 am. Needless to say, I am running purely on the sugar in that cinnimon roll I ate this morning. Anyway, while I was up last night, I was thinking, I know that guy, I know that guy. (the actor who played main characher in Mostly Martha). I finally came to a conclusion, that guy looks EXACTLY like the actor who played evil uncle in Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. So me, not having anything other to do today, took part in a field trip on my computer, and YES!! Same actor!! You would have to be really talented to be able to be an actor for 2 different countries that don't speak the same language. You would have to first off, speak fluently in both languages, then hire people, like managers, who spoke both languages, blah blah blah, anyway, it would be hard. You know, this actor, Prince Caspian was the first movie he played a bad guy? Which is suprising cause he does such a good job as Mr. Evil.

So, this is my last post for two weeks. If I don't break my "1 post
a day" resoultion. Which is unlikly to be kept.

No comments: