Saturday, July 12, 2008

Videos before the 2 week slumber

So, as you will see if you scroll down the page, I have changed all my videos.

Video of the Day: Ocean Avenue by Yellow Card. This is one of my all time favorite songs. And, as I was listening to it yesterday, I realized it had a scarily similar story/plot/message to the book I was reading a week or so ago, called Nothing Left to Lose by Alex something or other. Its about a boy who ran away from home, works at a carnival, is empty inside, is looking for a girl he loved and he abandoned one night, JUST LIKE THE LYRICS of this song!! I wonder if one copied the other. I wonder if some one will want to kill me for figuring that out, and reading it on my blog, and thinking, "they know too much!!". Or maybe I have been watching too many movies with crazy plots like that. Any way, the song lyrics and the book are VERY close to each other, and the music video isn't close to it at all, though the music video is very very cool indeed.

Video of the Week (or two weeks, i guess): Everything by Cursive Memory. This song is good, its on my iPod, and I like it. The music video is VERY VERY cool, cause fist off, it is totally unprofessional and looks like it was taped by one of the band members, and second, THEY are stalking the people who stalk famous people to stalk the famous people themselves!! That's just cool, and now I want to do that once before I die. They get a couple of pretty good stars in there, too.

Video of Month: Baby Got Book. This video is soo cool!!! I have to had it to the creative guy who thought that whole thing up!! And so funny!!You people, just have to watch it.

I will probably post again. I can never sleep when I know I REALLY need sleep. And I'm getting up at 5 tomorrow morning. And I usually get up at 11 am.

There should be a law against that.

No comments: