Hello again.
So I forgot to say that I watched one of like my favorite movies of all time today. The Prince of Egypt. Yes, that movie is like the bomb diggity, and I am totally not ashamed to say that I can sing all of the songs in that movie, line for line. I love like everything about that movie!! And it is like, totally part of my young childhood memories, so they bring back a flood of loved ones watching it with me and loved ones laughing at my pitiful vocal chords. Ahh, those were the days......
When I was little, I liked that other Dreamworks more, the one like it, Joseph: King of Dreams. But I watched that movie just yesterday, and realised, that they really didn't do as good of a job with the animation of Joseph: King of Dreams. I mean, of course it was beautifully done in a lot of parts, and the story is equally cool. But if they had only spent like 10, or even 5 more minutes on each frame, I think it would have been better as a whole. But, really, they did do a great job, and since I don't work in animation, it is really not my place to offer advise on how to make it better. Maybe my tastes have just changed over the years. But both are like GREAT stories. Like, the best there is.
And, just so we are clear, I think that Joseph: King of Dreams has such better animation than a load of cartoons, or, like almost ALL cartoons nowdays, its just that I personally think that Prince of Egypt has better animation. They are both, like, excellent. Awesome. Excellently awesome.
So, yeah. I'm a chatterbox.
I'll shut up now.
I love everyone out there.
Sweet dreams!!
...........
I'm praying for ya'll!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment