Thursday, July 3, 2008

Video of the Week

Changed video of the week to Harry Potter Puppet Pals, cause they rock. The first on I saw was the Mysterious Ticking Noise, so it's probably my favorite one, but, you know, they are all pretty awesome. Don't have enough time to change anything else right now, I'm about to go kyaking (if thats how you spell it), so yeah.

Tried to watch To Catch a Thief (not the TV show, though I like the TV show as well) last night, but it had to many scratches on it. I guess I'm cursed or somemat with DVD rentals!! I am a fan of Alfred Hitchcock (Rear Window is the best, but I'm a fan of Jimmy Stewart, so I might be biased) and am a fan of Cary Grant as well. See, I'm not a huge person when it comes to older movies, but if its a good plot, it's a good plot, right?

1 comment:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

I must say that Harry Potter Puppet Pals are freakin' awesome and if u were here I'd give u a high 10!!!! So ya...Well once again (thus I need to keep reminding u) I luv ya and miss u very much!!!!!!