Disneyland was great. This is going to be a pretty short post, cause I want to stay up all night reading, so I want to get to bed fast.
I'm halfway throuh a Alfred Hitchcock movie, I Confess. Its about a man who confesses to a murder to a priest in that Catholic confessions booth. But when you are a priest, you cannot testify in court about a confession heard in the booth. So the priest can't testify to save his own life even. Its a pretty good movie, but I really don't like any of the characters besides Father Logan, who is the unlucky victim in so so many ways. I'll see if I like the ending tomorrow.
I just went to the library today. I finished this book, right before I started the movie, called Beastly by Alex Flinn (its just a lucky chance, really.)A really good book, a fairu tale modernized, but not in the overused overpopular way modernized fairytales are today. Its just good. About Beauty and the Beast. Once, a year or so ago, I checked a copy of Beauty and the Beast out of the library. It was really good, not the Disney stuff, with really good artwork and really good story. Not a child's picture book at all. I really want to read it again now, and see all of the artwork again. I wonder if I remember it better than it was or if it will blow me away, like way away (thats a good Yellowcard song, huh...). Memory's weird, yah? Well, I remember it really as maginifisent. There was this one picture of the Beast's castle surrounded by forest, and all of the lights in the window, and it was just beautiful. And the Beast in it, he wasn't any Disney, kinda cute even on the outside kinda guy, not, the Beast in this "child's" picture book was like this real monster. Huh, whoever said picure books are for children obvisously didn't go to a big enough library.
Peace out, later, be kind, sleep well, yada yada yada. Love y'all.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way Away is a VERY good song queenie..now it's stuck in my head! o well...( : i miss u bunch and that movie souns really good i wanna c it. there r a lot of movies that uve seen that i wanna c.... ok well luv ya becca becca! PEACE (is SO out)!!! :p <3
Post a Comment