So I woke up at 7 this morning. That pretty time in the morning which should be UNLAWFUL!! You know why? I'm going to Disneyland today. YEAAAHH!! I'm the only one in my family to be going, so, I had to get up early. Right. No sense to me either.
Anyroad, anyamusmentpark. These are the movies I watched yesterday afteroon, and yesterday night. Born Yesterday, that was the first one, and then A Little Romance I watched that one at night. They were both really very good. Espeically the latter.
I have to feed my dogs and get on the road, so talk to ya later.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A little Romance sounds like a good movie. could we possibley c it together!? plleze!? y r u goin to disneyland? ok well hav fun for ever reason ur going! i love you!!! PEACE (is SO out!!1) <3 :p
Dude, I would LOVE to watch with you!!
Post a Comment