Before I left:
I watched Rosencratz and Guildenstein are Dead (I KNOW I spelled it right the first time I mentioned it, look for that for the correct spelling) which is the FUNNIEST movie ever!! It is a verison of Hamelet, but from Rosencratz and Guildenstein's, Hamlet's childhood friends, view. And they are sooo funny!! They don't remeber Hamelet or anything, so they really have NO idea what they are doing, but are also very witty. Just watch it!! You'll love it!! (Lara Lara, we should watch it together please?)
At My Uncle and Aunt's:
We watched Mamma Mia! at the Alamo Draft house. The Alamo Drafthouse is the most fun movie theather EVER, and they bring food, and I mean REALLY GOOD FOOD to you as you watch the movie! Mamma Mia! was good, but I don't think I would have had liked it half as much if I wasn't with people I love, good food, and a good auidiance
I saw like 30 minutes of Batman over at there house on TV, and now really want to watch the whole thing. But man! I have to say, Katie Holmes may or may not be a good person, but she is a TERRIBLE actress!! I was laughing really hard whenever she said her lines, espically that one scene, after Batman scares away those guys who were hired to kill her and she tries to taser Batman (hahaha)? That was so funny!! I don't know, maybe she IS a better actress other places when Chirstan Bales (is that his name?) isn't making her nervous. I give her the benifit of the doubt.
So yeeah.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment