Huh, I pressed the enter key and it published post. Weird. I don't know how to delete it, so just ignore.
So!! I changed up the video bar. They are all the songs I bought on iTunes the other day:
Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Lion King soundtrack)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (Hercules soundtrack)
I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan soundtrack)
*do I sense a theme??*
Be My Escape (Relient K)
I also watched A Little Mermaid today.
So listen to this music. It is all really good. I LIKE Disney. Oh, and all of the GOOD stuff is actually in the movie. None of this Disney remix stuff. (except Poor Unfortunate Souls by the Jonas Bros. Its the only song by them that I have actually like for a long period of time. The rest of there stuff is... not my stuff.)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHH! the jo bros!? that is unacceptable!!!! o btw there's this song that i LOVE that u may like to it's called broken wings by flyleaf. VERY good. ok well im FINALLY coming bak tomoro nite so ya. We need to get together! even though this week is going to b REALLY hecktic for me but i we WILL hang out even if that means jus talkin and takin the dog on a walk. is that ok?
i Told, you, i dont like any of it besides that song, and only cause i feel the sea witch sings it horribly. And yeah, we should totally hang out!!
Post a Comment