Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is an update on all the other thing I have ever said on this blog that I am not sure of.

Well, at least two of those.

The book I said was an exact summary of the song Ocean's Avenue by Yellowcard? The book is Nothing to Lose by Alex Flinn

The puppies I say about a half month ago or more? The cute little litter? With Wolf Boy and Jeremiah? Well, they have all found homes. The original owner decided to keep one of those puppies, and it turned out to be Jeremiah he kept!! I hadn't seen the puppies since the first encounter, and MAN! Have they grown! And yes, Jeremiah happens to be a girl. I checked this time. So her nickname is Maya. Fits, right? But I won't take credit for this nickname brilliance.

Umm yeah. I just watched the best sunset I have ever seen, and had a great dinner.

I am happy :)

Oh, and is just me, or are the pictures of John Mayer not showing up?

I love you world!!

Oh, one more P.S. here. The Beatles are stuck in my head. My uncle showed me how to play Eight Days a Week on my guitar (which I call my Baby....) and let me borrow The Compleat Beatles Songbook, Volume 1 and 2, so I have been trying very hard today and yesterday. And now I can but a name on a face when I see pictures! I am proud. Thanks, Uncle.

No comments: