Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Contacting Lara Lara, Come in Lara Lara, Over

Hey, Lara Lara. Come in Lara Lara. How is you're day? Over.

Lara Lara, come in, over.

You there Lara Lara? Over.

Ahhhhhh!!! Maiday maiday mayday maiday mayday mayday!!!! We going down, over, ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so Lara Lara. I just wanted to say hi. Hello!! You must be reading Breaking Dawn now. Is it good? Ahh, I want to read it now, but, me being pleasently in the middle of nowhere, that's not possible until Friday I think. Oh well. There have been worse things. But YOU like it, yeah? Is it good?

I love you Lara Lara! You are awesome, just know that, love ya to death!

My brain has a headache, what do I take for that? (just kidding....)

LATER!! Lov ya!!

1 comment:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

Breaking Dawn is good jus im REALLY fed up with bella though. i miss u SO much it's not even funny!!! ok well c ya l8er! :P <3