Hi. I'm on the road again, back home this time. YEAAHH!! I am really people sick, which is home sick when I don't miss the PLACE but I miss the PEOPLE a lot.
SO I read all of Breaking Dawn now, I finished yesterday, in fact. I kinda skipped over the whole "first book" thing. But anywawy. Oh, and I TOTALLY CALLED who Jacob was going to imprint on. Like I guessed either Jacob, or Leah, if Bella was right, which was kinda doubtful. So I liked that book. Definitly my favorite out of all of them. Well, all are kinda tied, but New Moon, which I find too depressing most of the time. GOOD BOOK is my conclusion!!
I watched a movie Thursday night, it was like the best movie I have ever seen ever. Called 12 Angry Men. It has such great cimimatography, and camrea angles, and the dialogue, you just DON'T GET THAT anymore in movies. Wow. It was very symbolic. I could talk about it for a very long time, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Just know it's good. Great, actually.
I'm good! Even though I am in a motel, I am very zen right now. I love all my loved ones out there!! I'm going to see everyone soon! So I love everyone!! Night!!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment