I have been busy all week, so I have had no real time to sit down and write. But I'm here now!
Ok, first off: i changed the video from Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down into Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Say It Ain't So by Weezer. I have Maps TOTALLY cemented into my head, and have been annoying people all day. Huh, so what if I can't sing well? I have spirit.
I watched the Dark Knight in Imax (Imax!! Yes, it was awesome) Wednesday night (night!! I know, I know, that IS cool). But Dark Knight was such a good movie!! I would have usually been scared, but, I don't know, this time I really enjoyed the scary kind of movie! Heath Legder was sooo good. He did so so well. I would watch it a million times again if I could. And, well, I could talk about it forever, but right now, I really don't want to.
Ok, good night!! Or more liek good dinner. But whatever, lots of love!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was SO much fun seeing Dark knight with you!!! Ya Maps is stuck in my head as well. Awesome songs. I love you becca becca!! <3
Post a Comment