So I finished watching Gaslight this morning. Its a very good movie, with Ingrid Bergman in it, you know the girl from Casablanca and Notorious? (I watched both out those movies, Casablanca before I started blogging, like the summer of 2007. Just so ya know. Ok movie, I didn't care either way about it, maybe I should watch again...) Anyway, Gaslight was this really good movie, about a man who is trying to drive his wife out of her mind. Very good movie, the end scene is great!! She is really a great actress, Ingrid Bergman is. And the maid in that movie, huh, she really REALLY scared me. Like I would pay her NOT to be in my house.
So yeah. Nothing really happening here. Later world.
he, I still haven't done my summer work. Oh well. Not really worth getting depressed over.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment