I Confess turned into a very good movie. It WAS Hitchcock, after all. The look in the policeman's face, the one who was trying to condemn Father Logan the whole time, his face when the murderer said, "So he DID talk after all!!", the look one his face was great. Hitchcock raises some very good questions in that movie. I finished it this morning.
I watched The Journey of Natty Gann this morning. It was... different. Disney movie without (at least in my case) all the warm gushy feelings. Didn't liek Natty Gann, she had really no street smarts for a girl who supposedly grew up on the streets, and the ending SUCKED!!! I was so mad. Ditch the wolf, ditch the sweet and sensitive younbg hobo guy, and then the father turns out of NOWHERE and hugs you, roll to credits??!! No no no. I don't approve this message, that is not ok, and you are wrong. Not ok, not ok. I LIKE John Cusack. Yeesh.
I just had breakfast, so in my mind it is still morning, despite the whole, its one o'clock in the afternoon bit. I better change into jeans and a t-shirt. Good morning to you too!!
A want to talk about all the good movies I've seen John Cusack in so far in my life (exactly 3 movies, cause Natty Gann wasn't a good movie, besides the 5 minutes where John Cusack and the wolf where all a happy family and all.) so remind me later.
Chow good friends.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow u really r obsessed with movies! jk! youve jus seen ALOT! lol. okwell ill c u l8er. ily!! <3
Post a Comment